Monday, July 12, 2010

White Mochacino Ice Cream

Alright, I couldn't resist...so I just made some White Mochacino Ice Cream tonight!  I thought the timing was quite nice for my hubby too, because he likes to scoop out some of the leftovers (that are in the freezer) into a thermos in the morning, and then he has a cool refreshing coffee drink for later in the day.  Clever guy huh?

White Mochacino Ice Cream  (Pronounced Mocha-chino)

1 c.  Half and Half

1 packet of Via by Starbucks, any variety (I used Italian Roast)

1/3 c.  Sweet Ground White Chocolate (I use Ghirardelli, and that is what they use to make Snow Capped Rocky's at the Human Bean, if you like those like I do!)  :)

Milk (I used skim, but any works!)

1.  Wisk half and half, via, and white chocolate together until well combined.
(Here's a pic of what the cans of Sweet GWC look like!)

2.  Put in ice cream maker and add milk until it is to the top.  (I use a Cuisinart 1.5 quart Ice Cream/Frozen Yogurt Maker.)

3.  Turn on the ice cream maker and let it do its magic.  (Mine is automatic though, so if you need to add salt, ice, etc. you can do that once it’s all mixed together and ready to set.)

4.  Then once it is finished (mine only takes about 20 minutes) scoop some out and enjoy!  :)
(My cute little vintage Fire-King Bowl that I felt like eating ice cream out of tonight...)  :)
Yum-O!

While this is very much like my Mochacino Ice Cream I made a few weeks ago, I added more half and half this time and it made it much creamier!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...