Saturday, July 24, 2010

Homemade Sopapillas

Who doesn't love a great, fresh, warm Sopapilla?  Well, now you can make them at home with ease!  Just use the same mix that I use for Tortillas and use the instructions for Sopapillas!  Pretty easy and super delicious! :)

All you do is basically use 2 c. mix and 1/2 c. milk then mix together.  Then you let it rise for about 30 minutes.  Then you roll it out, cut it into pieces and fry them up!  Then you can sprinkle whatever you like on them (the directions say to use powdered sugar, but I used cinnamon sugar like they do at restaurants) and then you can add honey on top or inside if you would like as well!
 I think they turned out quite well for my first time...and definitely not my last!  My hubs and I thoroughly enjoyed them!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...